Sunday, February 24, 2008

Computer Consulting

Do you have a question about how to do a task on your computer but your not quite sure how to do it? Well then give me a call and for as little as $1 paid through Pay Pal I will answer your computer questions and if you need on hands assistance which requires showing the proper process to most tasks. I offer a way for you to allow me to log into your computer and show you right on your screen how to perform most tasks for a very small fee and guaranteed to be totally secure. Backed by Log Me In


Through a new service called Grand Central you can call me during business hours which is 10 am - 3 pm PST




Instructions:
A. Insert your name
B. Insert your phone number
C. Click Call me

This will then call me and if I'm available I will answer the phone but otherwise I would appreciate you leaving your phone number so that I can call you back along with a brief message to let me know how I may assist you so that I can have the proper information on hand when I contact you.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.
blog comments powered by Disqus